Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded 19.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One Monaco token can currently be purchased for approximately $7.11 or 0.00086709 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, OKEx, BigONE and Huobi. In the last week, Monaco has traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar. Monaco has a market capitalization of $93.90 million and $14.23 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008563 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.63 or 0.00883169 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003025 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013686 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012173 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00047062 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00108553 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.04 or 0.00195110 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Monaco Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The functionality of Monaco VISA® Card makes it a must-have item not only for every Ether or Bitcoin holder, but also for everyone who spends money in foreign currency. Core features: – Spend your Ether or Bitcoin with a physical Monaco VISA® Card, wherever VISA® cards are accepted, both online & offline – Only the exact amount that you spend with your Monaco VISA® Card will be incrementally exchanged from ETH/BTC in real-time when you swipe your card, with rest being securely stored in your wallet to which only you have access – Exchange money at perfect interbank exchange rates using Monaco App – Enjoy the same perfect interbank rates whenever you spend on Monaco VISA® Card – Send money from Monaco App in 23 currencies to 120 countries worldwide for free – Sending money between Monaco App users is free & real-time, with the money being instantly available for the recipient on their Monaco VISA® Card – Customer onboarding can be done entirely via the mobile App – a process taking less than 3 minutes “
Monaco Token Trading
Monaco can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, BigONE, Upbit, YoBit, Gate.io, Binance, Livecoin, OKEx, HitBTC, Coinnest, Coinrail, EXX, Bittrex, Qryptos, EtherDelta, Liqui and Huobi. It is not possible to buy Monaco directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monaco must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monaco using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monaco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.