Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded down 10% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 14th. In the last week, Rise has traded 15.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Rise has a market cap of $40.45 million and approximately $136.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rise coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.33 or 0.00004025 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.37 or 0.00065124 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00034641 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006085 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001281 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002597 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0787 or 0.00000955 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00016184 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RISE is a Dapp and Smart Contract creation and deployment user-friendly platform based on Lisk, and created to reinforce programming langueage diversity and security. Rise allows developers to use any programming language to create dapps as well as the creation of sidechains for specific decentralized applications, so that users don't have to download the whole Blockchain to use an app built on RISE. “
Rise Coin Trading
Rise can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit and LiteBit.eu. It is not presently possible to purchase Rise directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rise must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.