Rivetz (CURRENCY:RVT) traded 35.1% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 14th. Over the last week, Rivetz has traded 22.1% lower against the US dollar. Rivetz has a total market cap of $12.77 million and $11,972.00 worth of Rivetz was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rivetz token can now be bought for $0.49 or 0.00005976 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008235 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.17 or 0.00849569 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002932 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00013637 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012421 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00046081 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.89 or 0.00109221 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.66 or 0.00192337 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Rivetz works through the Trusted Execution Environment: a private hardware “vault” on your phone that is completely independent from the operating system. Inside of this vault, everything is isolated – so no apps or software or operating system can see what’s inside. This is where Rivetz works to securely manage your secrets, your passwords, keys, and other private information. RvT Tokens power Rivetz: RvT is an Ethereum-based token that works with the blockchain to cryptographically prove that the vault in your phone is secure, all the way from the manufacturer to your pocket. The RvT blockchain can perform a health check, verifying that your vault’s integrity is intact, and that transactions you send are exactly the ones you intended. “
Buying and Selling Rivetz
Rivetz can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and IDEX. It is not currently possible to buy Rivetz directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rivetz must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rivetz using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rivetz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rivetz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.