SIBCoin (CURRENCY:SIB) traded down 7.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One SIBCoin coin can currently be bought for $1.63 or 0.00018672 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha, Cryptopia, Bittrex and C-CEX. SIBCoin has a market capitalization of $26.89 million and approximately $159,497.00 worth of SIBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, SIBCoin has traded 24.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8,778.91 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $658.98 or 0.07574120 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,005.02 or 0.11551500 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $168.18 or 0.01933000 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $232.31 or 0.02670120 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.61 or 0.00213935 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00115507 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.06 or 0.00862780 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $273.73 or 0.03146150 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SibCoin is the cryptocurrency designed for the Siberian Community. It provides fast, anonymous and cheap transactions. “
Buying and Selling SIBCoin
SIBCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia, C-CEX, BTC-Alpha, YoBit and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase SIBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SIBCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SIBCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SIBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SIBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.