VeriumReserve (CURRENCY:VRM) traded down 10% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One VeriumReserve coin can now be purchased for about $3.21 or 0.00038837 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Cryptopia and Bittrex. During the last seven days, VeriumReserve has traded 27.8% lower against the dollar. VeriumReserve has a total market cap of $4.93 million and $26,927.00 worth of VeriumReserve was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $162.65 or 0.01966070 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004150 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004925 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007465 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00016691 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.06 or 0.00877670 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 43.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003983 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00029474 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verium is a cryptocurrency created by the developers of Vericoin. Together, these two coins (Verium and Vericoin) create a “system” in which Vericoin acts as currency, due to its cheap transaction fees and faster block times, while Verium acts as a store of value due to its higher fees and slower blocktimes that dis-incentivize spending. Verium uses the Proof of Work Time consensus protocol that has variable block times to increases blockchain performance and security. PoWT also allows mining to be GPU and ASIC resistant. “
Buying and Selling VeriumReserve
VeriumReserve can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase VeriumReserve directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeriumReserve must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VeriumReserve using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeriumReserve Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriumReserve and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.