Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded 8.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 18th. During the last seven days, Vertcoin has traded down 29.4% against the U.S. dollar. Vertcoin has a total market capitalization of $82.07 million and $1.24 million worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Vertcoin coin can now be purchased for about $1.89 or 0.00023323 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Coingi, YoBit and Bleutrade.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,177.26 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $540.70 or 0.06654060 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $928.67 or 0.11428500 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $152.72 or 0.01872470 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $200.98 or 0.02464150 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.58 or 0.00203339 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.36 or 0.00102867 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $58.67 or 0.00721953 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $229.98 or 0.02830250 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VertCoin (VTC) is a cryptographic currency, similar to Bitcoin and Litecoin, with one major difference – Vertcoin believes that everyone who has personal computer should be able to join the Vertcoin network. VertCoin is a Litecoin Fork, that in turn is a Bitcoin Fork. Vertcoin is also the first cryptocurrency to implement Stealth Addresses, a new technology for providing privacy on the public ledger. “
Vertcoin Coin Trading
Vertcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Coingi, CoinEgg, CryptoBridge, Poloniex, YoBit, Upbit, Bleutrade, SouthXchange, LiteBit.eu and Bittylicious. It is not presently possible to buy Vertcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vertcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Vertcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.