ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded up 8.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 18th. One ZrCoin token can now be bought for about $1.25 or 0.00015236 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex, HitBTC and Waves Decentralized Exchange. ZrCoin has a market capitalization of $4.74 million and $80,886.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ZrCoin has traded down 13.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008106 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $63.39 or 0.00775510 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002686 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00014576 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012249 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00043902 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.82 or 0.00107944 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.69 or 0.00179691 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZrCoin is a cryptocurrency backed by synthetic Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2), a refractory material with high plasticity and corrosion resistant properties extracted from waste materials,. ZrCoin (ZRC) is a Waves-based asset and it represents one Kg of Synth. ZrО2. An Initial Coin Offering took place to fund the production and distribution of the material. The token will then be purchased at the market value of Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2). Investors will also be able to exchange their ZrCoins for the company’s stock if the company is eligible for IPO or to exchange it for BTC, fiat or other cryptos in independent exchanges that wish to list ZrCoin. “
Buying and Selling ZrCoin
ZrCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy ZrCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZrCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZrCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.