HunterCoin (CURRENCY:HUC) traded up 6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 20th. In the last seven days, HunterCoin has traded 20.4% lower against the dollar. One HunterCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.16 or 0.00001769 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. HunterCoin has a total market cap of $3.44 million and $7,505.00 worth of HunterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8,927.14 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $556.48 or 0.06258630 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,055.94 or 0.11875900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $168.72 or 0.01897610 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $223.64 or 0.02515250 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20.06 or 0.00225563 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.08 or 0.00102137 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $66.19 or 0.00744395 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $258.14 or 0.02903190 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “HunterCoin is a hybrid of scrypt and SHA-256 and Scrypt having two difficulties. 42 million HUC's are to be mined or farmed with a block time of 60 seconds. 80% of all coins are distributed in the game and the difficulty retargets each block. “
Buying and Selling HunterCoin
HunterCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase HunterCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HunterCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HunterCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HunterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HunterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.