BitcoinDark (CURRENCY:BTCD) traded 33.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 21st. One BitcoinDark coin can now be bought for $82.09 or 0.00908055 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Poloniex, Bittrex and Cryptopia. BitcoinDark has a market capitalization of $105.80 million and approximately $211,116.00 worth of BitcoinDark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, BitcoinDark has traded up 8.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00039673 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00009374 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00019769 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001795 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001933 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005131 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 51.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014682 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Dark (BTCD) is a PoW and PoS hybrid alternatve crypto currency based on the same algorithm as Bitcoin itself – SHA256 – the difference is in the intent behind development – where Bitcoin is moving towards regulatory approval with increased transparency, BitcoinDark tries to push further of the belief of decentralisation and anonymity. The block time is 60 seconds – there was a 1.5 premine and a total of 22 million coins are scheduled to be produced. Following the announcement of the Komodo Platform by the SuperNet team, BitcoinDark could be swapped for KMD coins and will be so until 2018. BTCD technology will be further advanced in the KMD platform. “
Buying and Selling BitcoinDark
BitcoinDark can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase BitcoinDark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitcoinDark must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitcoinDark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinDark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinDark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.