Comet (CURRENCY:CMT) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 21st. Over the last week, Comet has traded up 10.1% against the dollar. Comet has a total market cap of $97,695.00 and approximately $107.00 worth of Comet was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Comet coin can currently be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00001238 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008879 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001242 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002503 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005648 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 20.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005101 BTC.
- Aricoin (ARI) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- LiteBar (LTB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002798 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 1st, 2016. Comet’s total supply is 872,830 coins. Comet’s official Twitter account is @cometcoin. The official website for Comet is cometcoin.com.
Buying and Selling Comet
Comet can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Comet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Comet must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Comet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Comet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Comet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.