adbank (CURRENCY:ADB) traded 12.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on April 17th. In the last seven days, adbank has traded 37% higher against the U.S. dollar. adbank has a total market capitalization of $6.94 million and approximately $36,069.00 worth of adbank was traded on exchanges in the last day. One adbank token can currently be bought for $0.0144 or 0.00000182 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Kucoin and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008374 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003849 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00019822 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $66.22 or 0.00836525 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012605 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00041962 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.85 or 0.00149659 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00052753 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $23.76 or 0.00300146 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Adbank is an online ad platform built on the Ethereum blockchain. The platform will leverage the blockchain and AI technologies to remove the costly middlemen and also mitigate the $50 billion problems of ad fraud. By using the Adbank platform, publishers will be able to get paid for their content while charging advertisers less and creating a transparent ecosystem that benefits all key stakeholders in the industry. Existing ad platforms will be able to access anti-fraud AI tools through Adbank’s API, which will be powered with ADB tokens. “
adbank Token Trading
adbank can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy adbank directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade adbank must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy adbank using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for adbank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adbank and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.