BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded down 8.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. BLUE has a market cap of $5.92 million and $15,864.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, BLUE has traded down 27.3% against the US dollar. One BLUE token can currently be bought for $0.16 or 0.00002037 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, CoinExchange and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008364 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003838 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00019833 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.38 or 0.00837747 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012586 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00041877 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.87 or 0.00149847 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00052676 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 20% against the dollar and now trades at $24.21 or 0.00305522 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ethereum Blue is a platform that aims to add a security layer to the existing smart contracts leveraging the Ethereum blockchain. In order to make it possible, the platform will use a centralized repository of addresses and statistic analysis to blacklist the corrupt token founders and poorly-written smart contracts, for example. Ethereum Blue token will let users benefit from the SDK (Software Development Kit) to automatically scan malicious addresses before approving the sending of ETH from their wallet. “
BLUE Token Trading
BLUE can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not presently possible to buy BLUE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLUE must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BLUE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLUE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.