Bounty0x (CURRENCY:BNTY) traded up 3.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 17th. One Bounty0x token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0654 or 0.00000809 BTC on major exchanges including Token Store, Gate.io, Kucoin and EtherDelta. Over the last seven days, Bounty0x has traded 30.4% higher against the dollar. Bounty0x has a market cap of $8.44 million and approximately $48,617.00 worth of Bounty0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008309 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003917 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00020095 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $68.10 or 0.00841482 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012334 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00041968 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.22 or 0.00150962 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00052592 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 23.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.44 or 0.00302036 BTC.
Bounty0x Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bounty0x is an Etherem-based bounty program management platform. Bounty0x acts as an intermediary, enabling start ups to post bounty programs and users to receive income for completing bounty tasks. BNTY is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on Bounty0x's platform. “
Bounty0x Token Trading
Bounty0x can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Kucoin, Token Store and Gate.io. It is not possible to purchase Bounty0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bounty0x must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bounty0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bounty0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bounty0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.