Dovu (CURRENCY:DOVU) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. Dovu has a market cap of $6.51 million and $24,458.00 worth of Dovu was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dovu token can currently be purchased for about $0.10 or 0.00001290 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Dovu has traded up 47.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008350 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003841 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00019859 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $66.28 or 0.00837305 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012617 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00041924 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.89 or 0.00150208 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00052281 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $24.39 or 0.00308048 BTC.
Dovu Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DOVU is a blockchain-based platform specialized for the mobility sector. DOVU intends to create a circular economy for the transport and mobility sector by creating a value exchange between regular consumers, data providers (those that create APIs to resell data) and “data owners”. Inside DOVU's system, Data owners are able to control access to the data shared and are rewarded with DOV tokens from future profits related to the use of the data. In their turn, data providers can define Smart Contracts to set conditions of use and the level of reward they are willing to offer to the data owner. The DOVU platform consists of the following components, the DOVU Protocol, the DOVU API Marketplace (dApp developed by DOVU) and the DOV token. The DOVU Protocol details transport sector related data interchange, attributes value, facilitates and encourages the development of more mobility-related dApps. The DOV token is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 that serves as currency on DOVU's ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling Dovu
Dovu can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase Dovu directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dovu must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dovu using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dovu Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dovu and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.