FairCoin (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. During the last seven days, FairCoin has traded up 16.8% against the dollar. FairCoin has a market capitalization of $25.13 million and $206.00 worth of FairCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FairCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.47 or 0.00006000 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $362.52 or 0.04603540 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.96 or 0.00062999 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $60.75 or 0.00771378 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00035082 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00022056 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.64 or 0.00084344 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00056406 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00036616 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FairCoin is a decentralised virtual currency, distributed through a vast airdrop process during the 6th and 8th of March, 2014 . An approximate 49,750 addresses were logged for the giveaway, each able to claim 1000 FAIR per hour. Automated airdrop claiming methods had no effect, as each IP address could register once per hour, and 2 different captchas had to be solved. These security precautions were hidden till the day of distribution. FairCoin's vast distribution method allowed a good portion of the cryptocurrency community to claim a little bit of the 50,000,000 FairCoins, each. “
FairCoin Coin Trading
FairCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy FairCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FairCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FairCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FairCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.