FlorinCoin (CURRENCY:FLO) traded up 5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. During the last week, FlorinCoin has traded up 39.7% against the dollar. One FlorinCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0798 or 0.00001009 BTC on major exchanges including Poloniex and Bittrex. FlorinCoin has a total market cap of $11.46 million and approximately $131,440.00 worth of FlorinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00038877 BTC.
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00013089 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00028230 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded 20.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
FlorinCoin Coin Profile
FlorinCoin Coin Trading
FlorinCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to buy FlorinCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FlorinCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FlorinCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FlorinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FlorinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.