Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded down 2.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. Humaniq has a market cap of $26.02 million and approximately $250,607.00 worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Humaniq token can currently be purchased for $0.16 or 0.00002024 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Upbit, EtherDelta and Bittrex. In the last week, Humaniq has traded up 20.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008356 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003850 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00019811 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $66.21 or 0.00838888 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012645 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00041923 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.01 or 0.00152142 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00052121 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23.18 or 0.00293624 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Humaniq is a decentralized application created on the Ethereum blockchain to deliver banking tools to the roughly two bln global inhabitants without access to more traditional institutions using the biometric technology as a anti-sybil measure. The dapp is to be made available for smartphones, making it globally accessible. HMQ is an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all operations within the network and will also be distributed to users through bounty and referral programs. “
Buying and Selling Humaniq
Humaniq can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, EtherDelta, Upbit, Liqui and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Humaniq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Humaniq must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Humaniq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.