KickCoin (CURRENCY:KICK) traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. During the last seven days, KickCoin has traded 15.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One KickCoin token can currently be bought for $0.0812 or 0.00001026 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox, YoBit, IDEX and Gate.io. KickCoin has a market capitalization of $37.03 million and approximately $1.13 million worth of KickCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008374 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003849 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00019822 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $66.22 or 0.00836525 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012605 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00041962 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.85 or 0.00149659 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00052753 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.76 or 0.00300146 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “KickCoin is a cryptocurrency that will be accepted and used by the projects that are launched on the KICKICO platform (as well as by all its partners). KICK will be primarily used as a payment method on the platform. KICKICO takes half the commission (4%) of ICO campaigns launched in their tokens to the KICKONOMY fund. KickCoin can't be mined by users and are instead emitted during the fundraising process – whenever somebody contributes to the campaign directly to the smart contract address, new KickCoins are minted and sent to the address, from which the payment in ETH was made. “
Buying and Selling KickCoin
KickCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exmo, HitBTC, Mercatox, EtherDelta, Gate.io, IDEX and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase KickCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade KickCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase KickCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KickCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KickCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.