Monkey Project (CURRENCY:MONK) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. One Monkey Project coin can currently be bought for about $4.57 or 0.00056534 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Monkey Project has traded down 21.5% against the dollar. Monkey Project has a total market capitalization of $4.73 million and approximately $37,338.00 worth of Monkey Project was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004421 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005619 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0919 or 0.00001135 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00016160 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0962 or 0.00001190 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001469 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded up 270.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- CoinonatX (XCXT) traded up 42.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000236 BTC.
About Monkey Project
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 20th, 2017. Monkey Project’s total supply is 1,383,985 coins and its circulating supply is 1,034,035 coins. Monkey Project’s official website is monkey.community. Monkey Project’s official Twitter account is @MONKEYPROJECT_.
Monkey Project Coin Trading
Monkey Project can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Monkey Project directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monkey Project must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monkey Project using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monkey Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monkey Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.