NeosCoin (CURRENCY:NEOS) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 17th. One NeosCoin coin can now be bought for $2.76 or 0.00034884 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, Bittrex and Bleutrade. NeosCoin has a total market cap of $10.41 million and $346,186.00 worth of NeosCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, NeosCoin has traded up 30.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,930.21 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $760.27 or 0.09606720 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00033315 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00036258 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $59.89 or 0.00756768 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00024264 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.92 or 0.00213813 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00031464 BTC.
NeosCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NeosCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a network of masternodes that provide instant a private transactions. Neos v3.0 will provide a decentralized and immutable hosting service and social network, where participants are rewarded for their activity. Creating, sharing and liking (and more) content is automatically rewarded with a portion of the block reward (based on a point system). Neos v3.0 will offer access to the cryptocurrency without the need for exchanges or faucets. Within the network, there are also premium services that create a use case for the coin. Most of the coins spent on the premium services are bunt while a smaller part is sent to a development fund, making NeosCoin a deflationary currency. “
Buying and Selling NeosCoin
NeosCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex and Bleutrade. It is not presently possible to purchase NeosCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NeosCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NeosCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NeosCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NeosCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.