Neutron (CURRENCY:NTRN) traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. Neutron has a total market capitalization of $4.91 million and $37,193.00 worth of Neutron was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Neutron coin can currently be bought for $0.14 or 0.00001769 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Neutron has traded up 28.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00036525 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $61.59 or 0.00779738 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008607 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00023394 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002597 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 41.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00014430 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000033 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Neutron is an SHA-256d crypto currency with a 79 second block time target and a 5 hour proof of stake maturity with a varying interest reward. “
Buying and Selling Neutron
Neutron can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Neutron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neutron must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Neutron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neutron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neutron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.