Peerguess (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded down 1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. One Peerguess token can currently be bought for $0.0071 or 0.00000089 BTC on popular exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. Peerguess has a market cap of $78,102.00 and $4.00 worth of Peerguess was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Peerguess has traded up 24% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008364 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003838 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00019833 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.38 or 0.00837747 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012586 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00041877 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.87 or 0.00149847 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00052676 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.21 or 0.00305522 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
Buying and Selling Peerguess
Peerguess can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy Peerguess directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peerguess must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peerguess using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peerguess Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerguess and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.