Peerplays (CURRENCY:PPY) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. In the last week, Peerplays has traded up 22.2% against the dollar. One Peerplays coin can now be bought for about $5.01 or 0.00063261 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Peerplays has a total market capitalization of $19.85 million and approximately $3,774.00 worth of Peerplays was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008350 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003841 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00019859 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.28 or 0.00837305 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012617 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00041924 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.89 or 0.00150208 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00052281 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 21.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.39 or 0.00308048 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerplays is an eSports tournament and wagering platform built on the blockchain that allows users to compete against themselves with no centralized authority. Peerplays allows users to create their own buy-in games, organize and host multiplayer eSports games tournaments and competeing against their peers using various cryptocurrencies. “
Peerplays Coin Trading
Peerplays can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Peerplays directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peerplays must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Peerplays using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peerplays Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerplays and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.