Piggycoin (CURRENCY:PIGGY) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. Piggycoin has a market cap of $910,997.00 and approximately $1,076.00 worth of Piggycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Piggycoin has traded 68.3% higher against the dollar. One Piggycoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004993 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005558 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00050000 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001124 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00016034 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0978 or 0.00001206 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001410 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded up 229.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- GoldReserve (XGR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000230 BTC.
Piggycoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 10th, 2014. Piggycoin’s total supply is 489,672,780 coins. The Reddit community for Piggycoin is /r/piggycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Piggycoin’s official Twitter account is @piggycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Piggycoin’s official website is piggy-coin.com.
Buying and Selling Piggycoin
Piggycoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy Piggycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Piggycoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Piggycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Piggycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Piggycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.