SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. SolarCoin has a market cap of $14.93 million and approximately $105,892.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SolarCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.35 or 0.00004495 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex, Lykke Exchange and Bleutrade. In the last seven days, SolarCoin has traded up 25.9% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $133.86 or 0.01699870 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00000988 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010899 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004717 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008938 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00020536 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005146 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001342 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003163 BTC.
SolarCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SolarCoin (SOLAR) is a coin to increase the adoption and reward photovoltaic power production. The coin is a scrypt Proof of Work crypto currency with a block time of 60 seconds. The initial 100 block reward halves every year and the difficulty adjusts every 1440 blocks. There is 140 character transaction messaging. “
Buying and Selling SolarCoin
SolarCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Lykke Exchange, CoinExchange, Bleutrade, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase SolarCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SolarCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SolarCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.