TimesCoin (CURRENCY:TMC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 17th. In the last seven days, TimesCoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. TimesCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of TimesCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TimesCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.65 or 0.00009600 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008351 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003819 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00019856 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.88 or 0.00835833 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0417 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012688 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00041865 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.81 or 0.00149799 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00052350 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.03 or 0.00292208 BTC.
TimesCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Era coins (TimesCoin, referred to TMC) is a BTC38.com introduced virtual computing unit, free of charge to all users. BTC38 decided to give out 50% of their transaction fee as a dividend to people holding TimesCoins. It's a different way of funding, you could see it as a shares sell, so they produced 16 million TMC and sold it to their users. Now each user that holds TMC gets a % of the trading fees applied by BTC38. For example is there are 20 BTC generated in one day in trading fees on their platform, 10 BTC are kept by the company and another 10 BTC get divided to the owners of TMC. At the moment there are 5 million TM in circulation so if you own 500.000, you would get 10% of 10 BTC, so you would get 1 BTC at the end of the day, assuming the trading fees for that day were 20 BTC. “
Buying and Selling TimesCoin
TimesCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX. It is not possible to buy TimesCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TimesCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TimesCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TimesCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TimesCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.