Voise (CURRENCY:VOISE) traded up 11.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. During the last seven days, Voise has traded up 29.7% against the U.S. dollar. Voise has a total market cap of $5.38 million and $888,915.00 worth of Voise was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Voise token can now be bought for approximately $0.0105 or 0.00000130 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z, Cryptopia, Livecoin and TOPBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008322 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003833 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00020133 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $67.87 or 0.00839348 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0429 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012363 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00041838 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.15 or 0.00150293 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00052423 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $24.39 or 0.00301636 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Voise is an Ethereum based music streaming platform. VOICE tokens are the framework for the Voice´s environment, serving as the currency that rewards content creators and is charged to the streamers. “
Voise Token Trading
Voise can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC, Bit-Z, Mercatox, Livecoin, CoinExchange, TOPBTC, IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Voise directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Voise must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Voise using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Voise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Voise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.