Zoin (CURRENCY:ZOI) traded down 0.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. Zoin has a total market cap of $15.30 million and approximately $34,979.00 worth of Zoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Zoin has traded down 5% against the dollar. One Zoin coin can currently be bought for $0.87 or 0.00011043 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7,921.33 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $504.73 or 0.06379180 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $762.28 or 0.09634300 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $134.26 or 0.01696820 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $195.68 or 0.02473100 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.18 or 0.00204485 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0731 or 0.00000924 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $51.41 or 0.00649758 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010897 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zoin uses the Zerocoin protocol. The Zerocoin protocol uses zero-knowledge proofs to ensure that financial transactions are anonymous.The vision of Zoin is to create a coin that is evolving through the community, therefore the founder reward was removed. “
Buying and Selling Zoin
Zoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Zoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.