BritCoin (CURRENCY:BRIT) traded up 15.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on May 18th. Over the last week, BritCoin has traded down 27.7% against the dollar. BritCoin has a market capitalization of $629,635.00 and $136.00 worth of BritCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BritCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0296 or 0.00000365 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and C-CEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
BritCoin Coin Profile
X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 6th, 2016. BritCoin’s total supply is 21,268,092 coins. BritCoin’s official Twitter account is @britcoin3uk and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BritCoin is /r/britcoin3 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BritCoin’s official website is britcoin.xyz.
Buying and Selling BritCoin
BritCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BritCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BritCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BritCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BritCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BritCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.