Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded down 3.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on May 18th. During the last week, Ethereum Classic has traded down 2.9% against the US dollar. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be purchased for about $17.40 or 0.00214895 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including C2CX, BTC Markets, CoinEgg and Cryptomate. Ethereum Classic has a total market cap of $1.77 billion and $174.32 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $679.63 or 0.08394390 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002544 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001263 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded down 32.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000254 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: RightBTC, Coinone, Upbit, CoinExchange, CoinEx, EXX, fex, Gatehub, C2CX, Binance, ChaoEX, Poloniex, C-CEX, Exmo, Korbit, Coinsuper, Gate.io, YoBit, Coinut, BigONE, ZB.COM, Bittrex, Coinnest, Kraken, Abucoins, Coinroom, BTC Trade UA, Exrates, BTC-Alpha, LiteBit.eu, BCEX, Lbank, Cryptopia, Bithumb, CoinTiger, BTC Markets, Cryptomate, CoinEgg, Bit-Z, Ovis, Crex24, Vebitcoin, Kucoin, BTCC, BtcTrade.im, Indodax, Qryptos, BitForex, Stocks.Exchange, QBTC, Huobi, OKEx, HitBTC, Bibox and Bitfinex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.