SecureCoin (CURRENCY:SRC) traded up 6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on May 18th. Over the last seven days, SecureCoin has traded 15% lower against the U.S. dollar. SecureCoin has a market capitalization of $239,697.00 and $92.00 worth of SecureCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SecureCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0278 or 0.00000343 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.37 or 0.00090818 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002084 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0386 or 0.00000476 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded up 26.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000028 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 28th, 2013. SecureCoin’s total supply is 8,620,136 coins. SecureCoin’s official Twitter account is @securecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SecureCoin is securechain.info.
Buying and Selling SecureCoin
SecureCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SecureCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SecureCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SecureCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SecureCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SecureCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.