MindCoin (CURRENCY:MND) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 26th. One MindCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0047 or 0.00000064 BTC on exchanges. MindCoin has a market cap of $75,114.00 and $0.00 worth of MindCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, MindCoin has traded up 18.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004950 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0357 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- Kzcash (KZC) traded 53.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00018960 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004030 BTC.
MindCoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 30th, 2015. MindCoin’s total supply is 15,867,695 coins. The official website for MindCoin is www.mindcoin.xyz. MindCoin’s official Twitter account is @MindCoinCrypto.
Buying and Selling MindCoin
MindCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MindCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MindCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MindCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MindCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MindCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.