LiteBar (CURRENCY:LTB) traded 13.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on June 14th. LiteBar has a total market capitalization of $180,045.00 and approximately $64.00 worth of LiteBar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, LiteBar has traded down 10.1% against the US dollar. One LiteBar coin can now be bought for $0.19 or 0.00002895 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00026178 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0939 or 0.00001410 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00016005 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003005 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 44.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0995 or 0.00001494 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- The Cypherfunks (FUNK) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 11th, 2014. LiteBar’s total supply is 933,673 coins. The official website for LiteBar is litebar.co. LiteBar’s official Twitter account is @litebarco.
Buying and Selling LiteBar
LiteBar can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteBar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LiteBar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.