SuperCoin (CURRENCY:SUPER) traded up 61.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on July 11th. During the last week, SuperCoin has traded down 21.2% against the US dollar. SuperCoin has a market capitalization of $521,263.00 and $204.00 worth of SuperCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SuperCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0106 or 0.00000166 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00010377 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002345 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00016224 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00022017 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000190 BTC.
SuperCoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 24th, 2014. SuperCoin’s total supply is 49,156,717 coins. The Reddit community for SuperCoin is /r/supercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for SuperCoin is supercoin.nl. SuperCoin’s official Twitter account is @CoinSuper .
Buying and Selling SuperCoin
SuperCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SuperCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SuperCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SuperCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SuperCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SuperCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.