Bean Cash (CURRENCY:BITB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on August 12th. One Bean Cash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0023 or 0.00000037 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit. Bean Cash has a total market capitalization of $6.07 million and $19,142.00 worth of Bean Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Bean Cash has traded 18.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004527 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00001009 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002043 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0617 or 0.00000972 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Bean Cash Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bean Cash
Bean Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Upbit, Bleutrade, YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bean Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bean Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bean Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bean Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bean Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.