Bitstar (CURRENCY:BITS) traded up 3.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. Over the last seven days, Bitstar has traded 30.3% lower against the dollar. One Bitstar coin can now be bought for $0.0133 or 0.00000206 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Bitstar has a market cap of $260,499.00 and approximately $575.00 worth of Bitstar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitswift (BITS) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003790 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00000926 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0417 or 0.00000647 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003058 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005712 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000052 BTC.
Bitstar Coin Profile
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 17th, 2014. Bitstar’s total supply is 19,582,837 coins. Bitstar’s official Twitter account is @Bitstar_coinz and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitstar is www.bitstarcoin.com. The Reddit community for Bitstar is /r/bitstar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitstar
Bitstar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitstar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitstar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitstar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitstar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitstar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.