LiteBitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded up 11.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. LiteBitcoin has a total market cap of $22,280.00 and approximately $171.00 worth of LiteBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LiteBitcoin coin can now be bought for $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. During the last week, LiteBitcoin has traded down 16.7% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0403 or 0.00000632 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000869 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 63.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001611 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006606 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0522 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
LiteBitcoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 11th, 2017. LiteBitcoin’s total supply is 172,585,874 coins and its circulating supply is 28,940,333 coins. The official website for LiteBitcoin is www.lbtc.info. LiteBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @Lite_Bitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling LiteBitcoin
LiteBitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteBitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LiteBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.