MaxCoin (CURRENCY:MAX) traded 2.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. MaxCoin has a total market cap of $2.75 million and approximately $4,683.00 worth of MaxCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, MaxCoin has traded down 4.7% against the US dollar. One MaxCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0448 or 0.00000709 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptohub and Bittylicious.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $167.49 or 0.02650011 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $41.27 or 0.00651883 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00017931 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00019955 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00025397 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00054939 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00030551 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00017320 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011464 BTC.
Keccak hashing algorithm. It launched on February 6th, 2014. MaxCoin’s total supply is 61,445,805 coins. MaxCoin’s official Twitter account is @maxcoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MaxCoin is www.maxcoinproject.org.
Buying and Selling MaxCoin
MaxCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptohub and Bittylicious. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MaxCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MaxCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MaxCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MaxCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MaxCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.