Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 12th. One Phoenixcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0039 or 0.00000062 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Phoenixcoin has traded down 11.3% against the dollar. Phoenixcoin has a market capitalization of $266,615.00 and approximately $101.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $167.78 or 0.02656997 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $41.29 or 0.00654316 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00018026 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00020224 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00025164 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.45 or 0.00054637 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00030667 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00017989 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011448 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 68,552,925 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Phoenixcoin is phoenixcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Phoenixcoin
Phoenixcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenixcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phoenixcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.