SpaceCoin (CURRENCY:SPACE) traded up 5.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 12th. One SpaceCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0041 or 0.00000065 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. SpaceCoin has a market capitalization of $98,231.00 and $293.00 worth of SpaceCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, SpaceCoin has traded down 20.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00072261 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001686 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000468 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 30.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $18,226.30 or 2.87451884 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 35.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006624 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 23.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.23 or 0.00082555 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0877 or 0.00001382 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 31st, 2015. SpaceCoin’s total supply is 23,837,449 coins. SpaceCoin’s official Twitter account is @space_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. SpaceCoin’s official website is spacecoin.info.
SpaceCoin Coin Trading
SpaceCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpaceCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SpaceCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SpaceCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SpaceCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpaceCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.