EUNO (CURRENCY:EUNO) traded 2.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on August 13th. EUNO has a total market capitalization of $194,815.00 and $1,228.00 worth of EUNO was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, EUNO has traded up 111.7% against the U.S. dollar. One EUNO coin can now be purchased for $0.0397 or 0.00000620 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- AceD (ACED) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003000 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- FuturoCoin (FTO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.24 or 0.00144318 BTC.
- Purex (PUREX) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001999 BTC.
- MIRQ (MRQ) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
EUNO Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on June 29th, 2018. EUNO’s total supply is 12,910,599 coins and its circulating supply is 4,910,226 coins. The Reddit community for EUNO is /r/EunoCoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EUNO’s official Twitter account is @EunoCoin. EUNO’s official website is www.euno.co.
EUNO Coin Trading
EUNO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EUNO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EUNO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EUNO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EUNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EUNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.