Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded down 16.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 13th. Power Ledger has a market capitalization of $62.44 million and approximately $9.36 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Power Ledger token can currently be bought for $0.16 or 0.00002643 BTC on major exchanges including BX Thailand, LATOKEN, Bancor Network and Radar Relay. In the last week, Power Ledger has traded down 27.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004256 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003418 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00016242 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006953 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 19.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000292 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 19% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.16 or 0.00244430 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00152460 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 19.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00011361 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 26.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Power Ledger Token Profile
Power Ledger Token Trading
Power Ledger can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, LATOKEN, Huobi, IDEX, Bancor Network, Cryptopia, Bithumb, Bitbns, Gate.io, Bittrex, BX Thailand, Kucoin, Radar Relay, TDAX, Upbit and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Power Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Power Ledger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Power Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.