Gold Pressed Latinum (CURRENCY:GPL) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One Gold Pressed Latinum coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0987 or 0.00001510 BTC on exchanges. Gold Pressed Latinum has a market cap of $25,326.00 and $105.00 worth of Gold Pressed Latinum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Gold Pressed Latinum has traded down 34.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $192.20 or 0.02939656 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $38.52 or 0.00589092 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00029259 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015465 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00021740 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00035395 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.77 or 0.00853040 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00013827 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00017606 BTC.
Gold Pressed Latinum Profile
Scrypt Jane hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 27th, 2013. Gold Pressed Latinum’s total supply is 256,527 coins. The official website for Gold Pressed Latinum is www.scificrypto.info/gpl/index.htm.
Buying and Selling Gold Pressed Latinum
Gold Pressed Latinum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gold Pressed Latinum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gold Pressed Latinum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gold Pressed Latinum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gold Pressed Latinum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gold Pressed Latinum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.