HunterCoin (CURRENCY:HUC) traded up 31.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 15th. HunterCoin has a market capitalization of $1.30 million and $17,831.00 worth of HunterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HunterCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0548 or 0.00000838 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, HunterCoin has traded up 10.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010827 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded down 62.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded up 37.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0390 or 0.00000597 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000040 BTC.
HunterCoin Coin Profile
HunterCoin Coin Trading
HunterCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HunterCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HunterCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HunterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HunterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HunterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.