ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 15th. In the last seven days, ParkByte has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. ParkByte has a market capitalization of $62,910.00 and $81.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ParkByte coin can now be purchased for about $0.0132 or 0.00000202 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $56.12 or 0.00858474 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00017967 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003532 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00001068 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0401 or 0.00000614 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algo: SHA256 Ticker: PKB Block Time: 60seconds POW – ENDED Timeframe: ~27days POW Coins: 3,688,710 PKB 20% Premine: 922,178 PKB Premine Burn: 1,077,822 PKB Total POW Supply: 4,610,888 PKB POS Min Stake time: 1hour Year 1 – 5% Year 2 – 4% Year 3 and onwards 3% 25m Total Coin RPC Port= 59060 P2P Port= 58060 “
Buying and Selling ParkByte
ParkByte can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParkByte should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ParkByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.