Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 15th. Tether has a market capitalization of $2.76 billion and approximately $2.15 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Tether token can currently be purchased for $1.00 or 0.00015366 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, IDAX, C2CX and UEX. Over the last week, Tether has traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004313 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003100 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.21 or 0.00279853 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.13 or 0.00155668 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008967 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $429.17 or 0.06597226 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000515 BTC.
Tether Token Profile
Tether Token Trading
Tether can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex, Bit-Z, IDCM, Kucoin, BTC-Alpha, DragonEX, TDAX, Huobi, UEX, OKEx, Iquant, DigiFinex, ABCC, CoinTiger, Upbit, Sistemkoin, BitForex, C2CX, CoinBene, Coinut, ChaoEX, Kryptono, Bitfinex, ZB.COM, Kraken, Bibox, Instant Bitex, Trade By Trade, QBTC, IDAX, Gate.io, MBAex, LBank, B2BX, Cobinhood, TOPBTC, BitMart, BtcTurk, CoinEx, EXX, BigONE, FCoin, Poloniex, Liqui, Binance, Exmo and OOOBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tether should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tether using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.