TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. TRON has a total market cap of $1.31 billion and $95.39 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, TRON has traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One TRON coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0199 or 0.00000306 BTC on exchanges including Indodax, IDAX, Binance and ChaoEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004310 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003092 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015403 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.12 or 0.00278722 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.11 or 0.00155572 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008952 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $428.71 or 0.06593498 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000520 BTC.
TRON Coin Profile
TRON Coin Trading
TRON can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Rfinex, Koinex, LiteBit.eu, Binance, OKEx, Mercatox, Fatbtc, Kucoin, Exrates, CoinBene, ChaoEX, Tokenomy, Gate.io, Bit-Z, DigiFinex, Cryptomate, OTCBTC, RightBTC, Liqui, Coinrail, WazirX, YoBit, Livecoin, OpenLedger DEX, Bittrex, LBank, Liquid, Bitfinex, Exmo, Ovis, CoinExchange, Bibox, LATOKEN, Upbit, Trade Satoshi, Coinnest, Stocks.Exchange, BitFlip, Cryptopia, Huobi, CoinFalcon, CoinTiger, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Coindeal, Hotbit, CoinEx, Neraex, Tidex, DDEX, Cobinhood, HitBTC, DragonEX, Indodax, Bithumb, BTC-Alpha, BitForex, IDCM, Bitbns, OEX, Allcoin, Sistemkoin, Zebpay, Braziliex, Kryptono, CoinEgg and IDAX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.