ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded down 5.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. In the last seven days, ZCore has traded down 17.8% against the dollar. ZCore has a total market cap of $125,058.00 and approximately $412.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZCore coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0774 or 0.00001188 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and Crex24.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 49% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002513 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000787 BTC.
Buying and Selling ZCore
ZCore can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZCore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.