Argentum (CURRENCY:ARG) traded down 19.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 15th. One Argentum coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0493 or 0.00000750 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. During the last week, Argentum has traded 27% lower against the U.S. dollar. Argentum has a total market capitalization of $510,539.00 and $131.00 worth of Argentum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00024400 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded up 27.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 11th, 2011. Argentum’s total supply is 10,363,672 coins. The official website for Argentum is www.argentum.io. Argentum’s official Twitter account is @Argentum_ARG. The official message board for Argentum is cryptocointalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg. The Reddit community for Argentum is /r/argentumproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Argentum
Argentum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argentum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Argentum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Argentum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Argentum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argentum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.