Atheios (CURRENCY:ATH) traded 14.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 31st. During the last seven days, Atheios has traded 9.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Atheios coin can now be purchased for $0.0132 or 0.00000210 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Graviex. Atheios has a total market capitalization of $109,053.00 and $1,161.00 worth of Atheios was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008321 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003625 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00001083 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Atheios Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Atheios
Atheios can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atheios directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atheios should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Atheios using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atheios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atheios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.